Wednesday, June 25, 2014

It is what it is, but it's also how you choose to see it... I don't understand why people choose to live in a miserable, negative world & stay blind to the power of a positive state of mind in Christ... Thank you Jesus for renewing my mind & making it well within my soul, thank you for giving me peace, joy, comfort & all the good feelings I hold inside despite my circumstances. To the restless, weary souls who are constantly searching for answers/solutions/truth & never finding it... A relationship with Jesus is the answer... "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6 ~ "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33 ~ "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." - John 14:27
Our faith & trust in God should keep us in His peace regardless of the world we live in.


No comments:

Post a Comment